©2017 JONES LEGAL SERVICES all rights reserved

Feature Image Credit: ShutterStock.

Are you a parent in need of assistance with your child's IEP or do you need help requesting a 504 plan? If so, JLS can assist you in obtaining the services needed for your son or daughter, We are here to help with your written request for services and/or accommodations. Other assistance may include: communication with school personnel (special education teacher, school counselor and principal) and/or accompany parent(s) to meetings with school staff. Click here for more information on a 504 plan.  


If a DUI conviction is holding you back from passing a background examination for employment, we can prepare and file a request for expungement of your criminal record.  If you're representing yourself  in court, we can prepare an unlawful detainer complaint or response, draft spousal and marital settlement agreements, petition or motions for family law matters and many other services at your direction. We are experienced in the following areas: Probate, Family, Civil, Criminal, and Bankruptcy Law and Business Formation.